Kathmandu Pokhara Tour starts from Kathmandu, the capital of the country a medieval city which is well-known as the city of temples. Kathmandu is composed of various cultural and religious places which are enlisted from the entire world heritage site by UNESCO.
The joy of exploring the medieval city accentuated with multicultural, language and religion encourages every visitors to stop by the county again and again.
The tour of Kathmandu and Pokhara is one of the best destinations for cultural, adventurous and nature lovers. The beauty of these two cities will cause you to fall in love to the moon and back. Pokhara has broadly known as the Cherapunji of the country in addition to the city incredibly beautiful mountains and lakes like Begnas, Rara, Phewa, and Annapurna and so on.
The delightful cultural perspectives of Kathmandu that’s followed by the Panoramic views of those sea-like lakes and snowcapped hills in Pokhara never fail to make an optimistic impression in each person, particularly when the sun every morning strikes the snowcapped mountain and glaciers in Sarangkot provides the Heavenly texture and makes you fall for the exact same view time and again.
In any case, Pokhara alone consists of 7 biggest lakes enlisted by UNESCO. It consists of thrilling destinations and attractive natural beauty whereas, Kathmandu town consists of cultural marvels and discoveries Hindu and also Buddhist recitals within the valley.
Further, there are lots of things that we can do from the Kathmandu and Pokhara tour such as:-
In the first day of the tour, you may go to the temples and cultural websites within the valley.
Subsequently, on how to Pokhara you can observe lots of other organic beauties such as mountains, rivers and waterfalls.
Explore the natural wonders of the Pokhara town — Davis fall, Gupteshwor cave, Seti Gorge, Fewa lake and visit beautiful hill stations such as”Sarangkot” and”World Peace Pagoda Stupa”.
Paragliding is the most pioneer action in Pokhara
Cost Includes and Excludes
- Pick up from and drop off service at the hotel and also the airport on a private automobile.
- Twin sharing accommodation in a three star hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara; Breakfast included.
- Farewell dinner at Kathmandu in a typical Nepali restaurant with cultural dance performance in the evening before passing.
- All Ground Transportation from Tourist Vehicle.
- English-speaking guide
- Entry permits and fees for many temples, parks, monasteries, and cultural and historic sites.
- All Sightseeing Entrance fees in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- International Airfare
- Travel Insurance
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All Items of Personal Expenses, like Drink, Laundry, etc..
- Services haven’t mentioned from the Price Include Section